Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow Day....sort of

Wow- we got a ton of snow last night! But of course, seeing as I go to OT school at a hospital, we didn't get off school. It felt like I was snowshoe-ing when I was walking up the hill because the sidewalks weren't shoveled at all! It was like being back in Colorado all over again! Which was really fun by the way- R did a great job skiing, especially since it was just his third time. I didn't get much knitting done though- we were just too tired to do anything but eat and then go to bed after we got done skiing everyday! I did finish the first Waving Lace sock from Favorite Socks. And my Woolgirl order came- Dream in Color Smooshy in Giant Peach and Deep Seaflower, Seacoast Handpaints in Chocolate Cherries, Strawberry Patch, and Calypso, and Dashing Dachs Dach Sox in Apple Snap- it's so much fun to get yarn in the mail! Speaking of getting yarn in the mail- I won one of Storey Publishing's Skein a Month prizes! I completely forgot I had even entered, so that was a great surprise to get that email. I also got myself one last Christmas present- a new knitting bag. I really wanted more of a big purse style bag, so I could stop carrying around a purse and a knitting bag. I was going to order the Namaste Jetsetter bag from Joann.com, but I got antsy waiting for a 50% off coupon, so I just went to Marshall's and got a nice looking Etienne Agner bag that has a ton of pockets. Of course, the next day, I got a 50% off coupon in my email....oh well. Muggle bunny is back at home with us, and enjoying his new bunny condo. We're going to a Missouri House Rabbit Society meeting on Saturday, to see how Muggle reacts to other bunnies, so we can start looking around for a little girlfriend for him ;) . I'm on R's laptop right now, so no pictures today, but I'll try and put some more up of Muggle and hopefully my finished Waving Lace Socks this weekend!

No comments: